Sunday, June 28, 2015

Update from Philly

Friends and family,

Crystal (sis in law/best friend) and I are in Philadelphia. I was supposed to have my appointment on Friday but it was moved to tomorrow (Monday). I will have tests ALL DAY tomorrow (MRI's, 3 hour ultrasound and an electrocardiogram on the baby's heart). From there the doctors will decide what next steps will be taken including possibly taking the fluid off of the lung.

I'm pretty nervous about all of this so definitely keep praying for our sweet baby boy and for me. My incredible, pilot husband is flying out in Texas for work and my parents have my special little Graham.

I'm thankful for all the gifts, prayers and encouraging words. We need them!

I'll update as soon as possible. Pray I don't have to stay all week!!!

  1. When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well with my soul.

    • Refrain:
      It is well with my soul,
      It is well, it is well with my soul.

 photo sig2_zps366e639b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment