Saturday, August 23, 2014

Graham is 6 months old!

Our little boy Graham Drake is six months old today. He is beyond precious!

His two little bottom teeth are nearly all the way in now.



He is rolling over and pushing his legs trying to crawl.




I think he is starting to look so grown up these days.




He is very vocal and loves to sing and find the highest pitch he possibly can!


 He tried peas for the first time :).



This was actually taken in June but I forgot to include it last month. This is Graham with some of his second cousins on the Alexander side of the family.

This is hanging in Graham's room.

He also loves to go up and down when someone is holding him so we got him a door jumper. At first he was a little scared but now he absolutely loves it. See for yourself in the video below.




We love you, our sweet amazing little Grambo. You've changed our lives forever. I can't wait to hear your giggles everyday when I get up. Your blue eyes shine and I love squeezing those amazing legs and kissing those cheeks a thousand times a day. I pray you know your worth to me and your daddy but most of all your worth as a child of God.
 photo sig2_zps366e639b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment